This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with a great product in a growing marketplace. Intoware build an enterprise solution which enables digitisation for companies carrying out maintenance, inspections, checks and other processes that runs on web, mobile and wearable platforms (including the Realwear HMT-1 industrial voice-controlled computer). We are a modern employer with flexible home working and fantastic offices on the University of Nottingham Jubilee Campus for those who prefer to work at the office.
We are currently looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join the team and play a key role in the continued development of our core product as well as professional services projects for customers.
You'll help to expand the feature set of the product, including the development of new microservices, web dashboards and extended web features. You will be a Principal Engineer, working closely with the CTO to shape the architecture of the products and guiding others in the team. This is a role for somebody who truly wants to be part of the decision-making process, helping to guide the approach to building the product.
You'll have the opportunity to architect new features/services alongside fellow team members and the CTO and also mentor/coach other team members, and play a key role in their success.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience and a high degree of knowledge of C# development
- Experience of working with ASP.NET Core 2.0+ or .NET 5+
- Front-end framework experience (for example Angular, React, Vue.js)
- Experience of working in an AGILE development environment
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience of building microservices
- Experience of using Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in architecting complex software solutions and working within a senior engineering team to discuss, challenge ideas and come up with agreed approaches to engineering challenges
- A keen eye for detail and ability to explore and debug complex issues
- A passion and experience of guiding and mentoring other team members
Salary & Benefits:
- £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
- Flexible working pattern (core hours but flexibility)
- Remote/home working with an office available (infrequent team meet ups)
- 26 days of holiday (rising to 30 days with service) - plus public holidays
- Car parking at the office
If this position is of interest to you, please email your CV to email@example.com